Fifth Sense James Lind Alliance Priority Setting Partnership for Smell and Taste Disorders Featured in ENT & Audiology News
Fifth Sense is proud to be featured in the July/August 2021 Edition of ENT & Audiology News, where our Director of Development and Operations Nina Bleasdale discusses our James Lind Alliance Priority Setting Partnership for smell and taste disorders. ENT & Audiology News is a leading publication in the world of the sense of smell and taste with many of the top experts in the field being featured in their physical magazine and on their digital platforms. As our Priority Setting Partnership continues to develop, we will be keeping you all up to date through our Fifth Sense newsletter. If you are currently not a member of Fifth Sense you can sign up free at: https://www.fifthsense.org.uk/join/.
- To bring patient, carer and clinician groups together on an equal footing.
- Identify questions which cannot be answered by existing research.
- Work to jointly prioritise identified uncertainties.
- Produce a final list (often a top 10) of agreed research priorities, publicise them widely, and make sure that other uncertainties are recorded and available for researchers and research funders to access.
- Provide a rare and valuable opportunity for patients and clinicians to shape the health research agenda.
To read the full digital article, please click the link provided – https://bit.ly/3B3L3nt