Broccoli Soup Recipe
This recipe comes from Miranda from My Anosmic Kitchen. Miranda has a vast range of recipes for people affected by anosmia on her website, please click the link provided to access: www.myanosmickitchen.com
We hope you enjoy the recipe below and please let us know your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org
This healthy broccoli soup recipe couldn’t be easier, quicker and any more delicious! Pure and simple goodness to the body.
- 400grams broccoli (1 pack)
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons cream
- Boil and salt a pot of water to cook the broccoli.
- Cut off the broccoli stems, using just the florets. Rinse and drain through.
- When the salted water is boiling, add the florets and get the lid on to keep the green color. Slant the lid so it doesn’t boil over.
- Cook the broccoli for about 5 minutes till soft.
Drain and please reserve the best part, the water!
- While the broccoli is still hot/warm, add it into a blender with part of the reserved water and blend till smooth.
- Repeat until all the broccoli is done. I use 2 NutriBullet cups and keep the other warm with a lid or kitchen cloth while I blend the first one.
- At this point, add a teaspoon of cream into the cup/blender and the broccoli water and blend until you have a puree consistency.
- Taste for seasoning and serve with the remaining teaspoon of cream drizzled through.